So as a few of you know, I have had quite the month as far as housing goes. I would say how many times I have moved in the last month, but that would just be really depressing. I really need more friends with trucks. My car is jam packed with things that I couldn't (or didn't want to) put into boxes. So it will take me about one million loads to get all of my stuff into the apartment (note the repetitive kicking of self).
In other news, I am currently reading a book called "The Shack", it is a Christian novel and it is GOOD GOOD GOOD (which is BAD BAD BAD considering the fact that I am in school and working right now). Anyways, last weekend, my roommate of the day Javaria (which means "flower of heaven" in arabic... which is awesome) and I both started books and come Sunday night, we didn't want to put them down to hit the libros de texto.
I am done with Spanish on Monday (finally) and then I will have 13 days of real summer until school starts. I will be spending these days doing all the summery things I can think of, working, and moving into my home for the next six months. I am becoming more and more anxious about my nursing school application, which is funny because I wasn't nervous at all when I turned it in last month. I find out if I am accepted in October, and if I don't get in I really don't know what I will be doing.
Ok well, this is about the longest post ever, but I don't have anything else to say so peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment