Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Worst blogger ever.


I'm pretty sure that if there was an award for worst blogger ever, I would win it. I finished up my J1 semester of nursing school on May 12. whew! what a relief!! Since then I have been relaxing, reading for leisure (what a concept), and hanging out with my friends here in Dallas. The week after school got out I went to Panama City, Florida with some friends from my old church in Waco. It was really fun, but unfortunately it rained almost every day we were there... Needless to say, no awesome Florida tan for me! Our room was really nice though (the picture is the view from our room). Right now I am taking Spanish in night school and nannying for a few families here in Dallas. It's just nice to have a different routine for a few months! Speaking of summer, it is DEFINITELY summer here in Dallas.. I don't remember it being THIS HUMID last summer. Everytime I go outside I get a fro! It's really annoying!

2 comments:

Shanae said...

Thank you for your comment, I will definitely ask the doctor and find out what kind of steroid drop I have. Thank you!

Traci said...

Sounds like a sweet trip though! :) Are you back in WA Anytime soon?