Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update

I have been super busy with school and work, and haven't had time to update this in a long time. This past weekend my brothers and I surprised our dad by showing up for the last two days of state basketball. They lost, but it was good to see them. This week is my spring break, but it doesn't really feel like it because I am still working and have a few midterms and projects due next week. I have been nannying for a family here in Dallas, they have three little boys(ages 1, 8, & 9) and I watch them after school, take them to sports, etc. It has been nice to be able to get away from school for a few hours everyday and they are the cutest kids ever. Anyways, that's what is going on =).

1 comment:

Traci said...

Cool! I babysat a bit and it definitely helps you to relax and realize you won't be in school forever :) That's awesome you get to do that! :) Hope everything is still going wonderfully for you! Because...you are wonderful :)